When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Want the secret of selling your house for the absolute highest price the market will pay? It’s balancing finances and emotions, so you get real value and a successful transaction.
For many, selling a home entails a mixture of sadness, fear, relief, excitement and apprehension. These emotions conjure up many questions: Are we doing the right thing? Is now the right time? What about the kids and their friends? Can we really afford this? Will the house sell before we move?
I can answer all questions about selling your home -- including how much it’s worth.
How I can help with the sale of your home:
1. Getting Your Home Buyer Ready - My experience working with both buyers and sellers in the current market gives me great insight in how to help you create the best impression of your home and its value.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
A full 90% of American homeowners hire a qualified agent to sell their homes. And no wonder—it’s a daunting task for an owner to price his/her house accurately, determine whether a buyer is qualified, create and pay for advertising, show the home to prospective buyers, understand the latest real estate regulations, be available whenever a prospective buyer wants to view the property, negotiate and prepare contracts, and coordinate the details of a closing.